Monday, January 7, 2008

Entertaining the Cousins........kind act 50!!


This act is from Sunday 1/6/08

Hooray for kind act 50!! This is a huge marker for me. Thank you to everyone who has been reading. Also thanks for all of the encouragement to keep this blog going. Please leave comments whenever you can. It really means a lot to know what you thinking!

Well anyway, as for Sunday's kind act. My little cousins from my Dad's side of the family stopped by with my uncle for a belated Christmas party. Well since there were no other kids the same age, my little cousins were quite bored at first. So I wanted to cheer them up. I figured Nintendo Wii would be the best way to have some fun. Needless to say my cousins wholeheartedly agreed with me! We ended up having an absolute blast. Even my uncle and parents joined in on the fun.... Gotta love Nintendo Wii......

No comments: