Sunday, January 13, 2008

Romero, you awake?...........kind act 55


Kind act from 1/11/08

This one is actually kind of funny. So Friday night was my deparment's YEE (Year End Event). This is basically what most other companies call a Christmas party. We just keep it nondenominational and party a lot harder!! I really do work for a great department, because everyone has just such a laid back attitude....but, we also get our stuff done too!

Well anyway, we had the party at The Boneyard this year. Very fun bar... And a few of us ended up staying for quite a while even after our private party part had ended. So, at the end of the night, me and my girlfriend were walking out to our car. (She drove for me, such a nice girl). We saw my friend Romero with his head down sitting in his car in the parking lot. I was like oh no, we need to go check on him. So we went over there and as it turns out; he was perfectly fine, he just had his head down because he was looking at his cell phone while he texting some girl he knew!! Romero is definitely a ladies man, perhaps he should change his name to Romeo...

No comments: