Wednesday, January 2, 2008

You make great pho.........kind act 46


On this lovely 2nd day of 2008, my girlfriend and I had dinner at #1 Pho. It was sort of a dinner for beginning again, so to say. Anyway, the food tonight was exceptional and the service was great too. After our dinner we made sure to tell the owner and the waitress how lovely everything was tonight. They were really appreciative for the positive feedback. They actually ended up giving us a coconut bubble tea on the house!! What a great tasting kind act....


Also, I would like to dedicate today's kind act to my boss Roxanne. She truly is the best boss I could ever ask for. I have never met someone who is so genuienly concerned for the future success and wellbeing of her employees. She provides all of us with so much encouragement and advice for bettering ourselves. She also has a way of knowing when people are upset and how to say the right thing. So thank you Roxanne for being a great boss and friend...

No comments: