Tuesday, December 11, 2007

After you....kind act 24


So today I am not going to lie. I was coming up rather short in the kind act department. At least on ones I haven't already blogged about. So I figured I would steal my girlfriend's kind act since I was standing behind her. So today, we went to go see a sneak preview of "I am Legend." Not a bad movie, but not terribly good either. But, that is beside the point. Our kind act was that when we were leaving there were just tons of people filing out... While walking in queue my girlfriend saw two little old ladies trying to get out of their row in the theater. So my gf stopped and let them into the line. I basically ran into my girlfriend, but I am assuming I would of done the same thing if I was in front of her. So there you have it, my (katherine's) kind at for today...

No comments: