Friday, December 7, 2007

You got that?.....kind act 20!!


Hooray! Today is a big celebration, I have made it to 20 straight days of performing at least one random act of kindness!

For today's act, it was the same thing for two different people. In my building at Progressive there are a few different departments. So, while I was walking through my building I came across two different people during the day who were struggling with the door because their hands were full. So I just made it point to give them an extra hand and make sure they made it through unscathed..

1 comment:

jen x said...

What a great idea for a blog! I found this when searching "random acts of kindness" on the web. I'm doing something similar on my own blog, Daily Mitzvah ( http://dailymitzvah.blogspot.com ) -- but what I really like about *your* daily acts is that they are so personal (mine tend to be more web-based). It sounds like you have your "kindness radar" on all day -- this is very cool.

Well, finding this blog made my day. Congratulations on 20 days and counting!