Thursday, December 27, 2007

Clicking for kids!!....the real kind act 40!!


Hello all faithful readers. First I would like to apologize to those who have been keeping track of my kind act numbers. I had accidentally skipped number 38. Throwing off my previous two posts. They have since been edited. If you are reading this on Facebook, the problem may still be there since Facebook never seems import my notes correctly.
,
Moving on, I would like to dedicate today's kind act to JenX. I used her blog, Daily Mitzvah (http://dailymitzvah.blogspot.com/) to come up with an idea. Its an awesome blog about kindness you can do from home mostly, great read! Anywho, I was rather under the weather today and I needed a good act of kindness I could do from home. So I was reading through her blog again and came across the entry for http://www.thechildhealthsite.com. This is a great website that does not require any type of monetary donation on your part. You simply click the button and your click generates ad revenue for the website to donate to children who need health care around the world. Wonderful idea!! So I clicked today a few times to help the children. Please take some time out of your busy internet life and help someone out!!


I also purchased some fair trade items from their store. I plan on using them for future kind acts. So thank you JenX and thank you in advance to all who clicked for the children...

No comments: