Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Go ahead.......kind act 18


I rather enjoyed today's random act. It was a small one that had immediate results. While leaving work today; I was waiting in the normal traffic jam that accumulates at the end of the street. Another car was waiting to pull into the street, so I went ahead and let him pull in front of me. It was just a small simple act.

But the neat part is, near the traffic light, there is a shopping plaza. So when we got close to the plaza, the guy I had let in, let about two or three people pull in and out of the plaza... My act of kindness immediately spawned a random act on his part!!

So in case you have been missing the point of my blog, it is to inspire others to take time out of their day to perform a random act of kindness. It was just really cool seeing an immediate result... Spreading kindness, Wow what a novel idea :-)

No comments: