Friday, December 21, 2007

Good Luck E-Card......kind act 34


At work today, it was quite sad and happy. One of my good friends since I started at Progressive, was moving on to a different department. We have sat next to each other for over a year now. She was never really much a person for material goods, so I thought it would be nice to send her just a quick little e-card wishing her good luck. Well, as it turns out, Progressive's firewalls prevented the card from being delivered. So when I asked her about it later in the day, she really had no idea I sent one. But, she was very touched the gesture. Ironically enough though, she had sent me an e-card earlier in the week, which I never got either. We had quite a good laugh about this. Good luck Bridget in all that you do....

p.s. If you want to send free e-cards go to www.123greetings.com

No comments: