Monday, December 17, 2007

Are you lost?......kind act 30!!


Well I have a couple of things to blog about today. First I wanted to wish everyone happy "Random Acts of Kindness Day." It was passed along to me from a fellow kindness blogger (JenX). You should check out her blog too, it is listed on my other kind websites part. So anyway, today you are supposed to perform a random act of kindness for someone and write a blog about it. You can read more about it at (http://unite.blogcatalog.com).

Moving on.... Today's kind act was actually kind of cool. It just randomly fell upon me when I was leaving work. When I was pulling out in my car, this other car just started beeping at me like crazy. I thought it was a friend of mine at first, just playing around. After a while though, I realized it was someone who needed something. So, I got out of my car and went over to them to see what was wrong. It turned out it was a lady who was lost and was looking for a Progressive building. Needless to say she was at the wrong building. I tried to explain where she needed to go, but she didn't really follow me. So eventually I just told her to follow me. She was so happy when I showed her where to go. She ended up thanking me the same way she got my attention in the first place... By beeping like crazy haha.....

Hooray for one month solid of kind acts!!! :-)

No comments: