Sunday, December 16, 2007

Goodwill to all.......kind act 28


Just for everyone keeping tabs on my dates. This act was actually performed on December 15th 2007. I was just didn't get a chance to post it....

Well anyway, Saturday's random act was one of my favorites. So I went to Goodwill on Saturday to look for some vests. (Its the best place to find them and not spend $50 bucks like you would at a department store.) When I was checking out, they lay who was checking me out was just the nicest person. She was just so pleasant talking about how lovely the snow was and all the Christmas decorations, etc.. She really made my day. So after I left the store, there was a lady out front who was selling home made chocolates. I ended up buying a little baggie of goodies and took them back into Goodwill and gave them to her. The lady was just so so so happy and grateful. She actually gave me a hug!! lol Needless to say it definitely made my day too. I was smiling the whole way home..

No comments: