Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let me clean that up for you.....kind act 32


Today while eating lunch I finished well before everyone else.... I'm a fast eater, what can I say!! lol So anyway, after everyone else had finished their food, I took some extra time to ask if they were done with their food and take their garbage to the trash bag. Actually I helped out the cleaning person too, because she was changing the bag, so I made sure the trash made it into the old bag....

Hopefully that all made sense, I am quite tired tonight.... Thank you again for reading!! :-)

"Rest not, life is sweeping by. Go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time."

1 comment:

jen x said...

Congrats for keeping up with this -- 32 kind acts and counting! BTW, I included you in a post today: My Thursday Thirteen Things for 13 blogs I'm enjoying reading lately. It's over at Daily Mitzvah. Keep up the good work!